GearVu™ - The Beginning of a Revolution in Gear Measurement
- Quick – Measurement results in less than 7 seconds
- Accurate – Resolution down to microns
- Shop Hardened – Virtually no moving parts means low maintenance
- New Style of Output Charts – Intuitive
- Flexibility – Manual load or full automation adaptable to your application
- Combined with a Roll Tester – Best of both worlds (functional & analytical)
- Vibration Resistant – No special mounting required
Contact Us for more Information ==>
Our solutions for master gear and spline gage manufacturing applications include onboard machine tool monitoring for broach machines, hobbing machines, shaping machines and general machine tool applications. This sensor-less technology can predict tool life and can respond immediately to tool breakage.
We provide solutions for master gear and spline gage inspection measurement including variable & go/no-go spline gages, master gears and artifacts, spline arbors, hydraulic chucks and arbors, roundness machines, manual and fully automatic double flank roll testers, and dimension over pin gages. We can design and build custom spline gages, master gears and metrology systems for inspection measurement challenges in the microns.
Slone Gear offers sourcing for gears and splined components along with custom fabrications and machined components. We also offer gear and spline training courses. We will come to your plant to troubleshoot gearbox design and manufacturing issues and design complete gear boxes. We offer coating services to reduce friction or wear in severe and variable environments for both components, master gears and spline gages.